When you mix Gossip Girl, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and Crazy Rich Asians, you get Bling Empire.
Bling Empire season 2 will be out soon. While Netflix has not yet announced a second season, the show’s cast has already expressed their want to return. “If you thought I dropped a huge bomb in season one, you have no idea,” Christine hinted to OprahMag.com, stressing that her revelation would be “timely in our climate.” Christine also said that she will “maybe” unveil a new cosmetics brand in “the second season.”
Kevin told Entertainment Tonight that he expects increased travel, not less, in season 2. “I’d want to travel to South Korea!” he said, indicating that he’d want to take the entire cast with him. “Personally, I think traveling is going to be a huge thing.” Kim concurred: “You know, we tried to travel for the first season, but obviously with time constraints and stuff like that, we couldn’t. I would actually like to fly the whole cast to Singapore show them what Singapore truly is.“
Table of Contents
How Bling Empire Season 1 Ended
Viewers want solutions to the season’s biggest issues just as much as the cast of Bling Empire needs high designer brands and lavish mansions. To begin with, Kelly concludes the season at the house of her on-again, off-again lover Andrew, following a series of peaks and troughs. (The pair is still allegedly together in real life, but Kane says “Maybe season 2, we’ll see another split.“)
Kim’s season-long quest for her biological dad ends in tragedy. She did, nevertheless, appear to connect with Kevin during Cherie Chan’s 100 Day celebration. Who knows if Christine and her husband, Dr. Gabriel, will have a second child.
About Bling Empire Season 2
Fortunately for viewers, this program has now been formally renewed for a second season. If producer Jeff Jenkins, who previously brought us Keeping Up With the Kardashians, gets his way and keeps his promise, this is only the start of what will be a spectacularly profitable series. There will be more adventures in store for these characters, and as Jenkins said, “I mean, there’s so much that has happened in their lives since season one was shot. There’s just so much going on. God willing, viewers enjoy it and respond.”
Bling Empire Season 2 Release Date
Season 2 of Bling Empire has yet to be announced, so we don’t know when we can expect it to premiere. Season 1 premiered in January 2021, with season 2 confirmation coming only a few months later. We’d usually expect a new season to arrive in around a year, so our best estimate right now is that more Bling Empire will arrive in early 2022.
Yet, the ongoing Covid19 pandemic has caused a lot of production delays, especially in Los Angeles, where the show is primarily based. That is why nothing can be said for sure.
Bling Empire Season 2 Cast
It is expected that all of the season 1 cast will be in season 2. The cast list has not yet been announced, but here are the characters you can expect:
- Kevin Taejin Kreider – Male model born in South Korea but was adopted and raised in Philadelphia. He narrates the series for the audience.
- Kane Lim – Real estate developer and investor from Singapore, family interests in real estate, shipping, oil and tankers
- Christine Chiu – Philanthropist, couture collector and co-founder of Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery inc.In 2021, she competed in the thirtieth season of Dancing with the Stars. She was paired with Pasha Pashkov, they finished in fourteenth place after being eliminated in week 3.
- Gabriel Chiu – Plastic surgeon and husband of Christine Chiu. Said to be a 24th direct descendant of the Song emperor.
- Kelly Mi Li – Self-made entrepreneur and film producer born in China, who dated actor Andrew Gray in season 1
- Anna Shay – Part-Japanese, part-Russian socialite whose fortune comes from selling her father’s company Pacific Architects and Engineers
- Cherie Chan – Denim heiress and former singer
- Jessey Lee – Family business is in furniture
- Kim Lee – DJ and former model, raised by her Vietnamese mother, but searches for her father in season 1
- Andrew Gray – Kelly’s boyfriend. Andrew is a model and an actor, who was best known for playing the Red Ranger in the 2013 show Power Rangers Megaforce.
- Jaime Xie – Fashion blogger and daughter of Ken Xie
- Guy Tang – Hairdresser and singer-songwriter
Bling Empire Critical Reception
Rotten Tomatoes reports a 100 percent approval rating with an aggregate score of 6.25/10.
The tv show, according to TV Guide’s Diane Gordon, had more than the “grotesque opulence” that is presented, with interesting personalities within the ensemble, some of whom were questioning their identities.
The Telegraph’s Eilidh Hargreaves considered the main characters’ “epic rivalries,” “ridiculous” difficulties, outrageous whims, and “self-serving” mindset to be compulsive watching and “deliciously odious to obs
Read More: Grand Army Season 2 – Renewed or cancelled?