If you’re looking forward to the fourth season of Good Trouble, let me just say, me too. We’ve been anticipating the new episodes of Good Trouble since season 3 ended, and now we have a release date.
The program, which is a spin-off of ABC’s The Fosters, premiered in 2019 when siblings Mariana and Callie Adams-Foster relocated to Los Angeles to begin their newfound adult years with new jobs and new acquaintances. However, as predicted, nothing really has gone well for the couple, with employment problems, marital difficulties, and sticky friendship scenarios comprising the majority of the juicy stories across the three seasons.
Table of Contents
Good Trouble Season 4 Plot
Good Trouble season 4 is the new part of is a television drama series in the United States. It is an offshoot of the Freeform sitcom The Fosters. Good Trouble premiered in January 2019 with a thirteen-episode first season, following Callie Adams Foster (Maia Mitchell) and Mariana Adams Foster (Cierra Ramirez) “as they start on the next part of their young adult lives working in Los Angeles.” The second season aired in June 2019, followed by the third season in February 2021. The sitcom was renewed for a fourth season in September 2021, with the debut date set for March 2022.
Adams Foster siblings Callie and Mariana go to Los Angeles to start the next part of their life a few years after the incident of The Fosters. Callie is now a legal clerk for Judge Wilson after they move into The Coterie, a shared living housing complex, while Mariana becomes a software programmer. They maneuver through their early adult life while connecting with their neighbors and others they meet.
Good Trouble Season 4 Release Date
Isabella will appear in the forthcoming Freeform’s Good Trouble season 4. Priscilla Quintana, who appeared in the second and third seasons as the role, has been upgraded to series regular for season four. Bryan Craig (The Grand Hotel, General Hospital) has been recruited as a series regular, while Booboo Stewart (The Twilight Saga, X-Men: Days of Future Past) has been cast as a recurring character.
Here’s a list of known episodes.
|Ep. No.||Title||Original airdate|
|1||“Turn and Face the Strange”||March 9, 2022|
|2||“Kiss Me and Smile for Me”||March 16, 2022|
|3||“Meet the New Boss”||March 23, 2022|
|4||“It’s Lonely Out in Space”||March 30, 2022|
Good Trouble Season 3 Ending Explained
The third season begins with Callie returning to the Coterie after her break-up with Jamie. Throughout the season, she rekindles her relationship with Gael, but the two eventually split up after it is revealed that he is the father of his ex-child. fling’s Callie has a dream courtroom scenario in the last episode when she is questioned by her former boss Judge Wilson. He forces her to have an emotional awakening about her anxieties and her goals for the future. “I’m leaving” Callie makes an announcement.
The season comes to a close on a cliffhanger.
Mariana, who has passed the season split between Raj and Evan, is on a quest with the Fight Club girls to bring down a beautification app after discovering they copied their concept from some other start-up, namely Bulk Beauty. She gets a job there thanks to Evan’s recommendation and begins planning from the inside.
Meanwhile, Davia made a decision between Dennis and Matt, but we didn’t find out what it was until the season finale. Malika, on the other hand, spent the first part of the season prepping for her trial after violating Judge Wilson’s restraining order, but at the conclusion of the season, she obtains a job working for a local councilwoman. Isaac, her ex, also pays her a surprise visit.
Good Trouble Season 4 Cast
Find the expected cast of the series Good Trouble Season 4 below.
- Maia Mitchell as Callie Adams Foster, a recent graduate of UCSD Law School and Mariana’s adopted sister
- Cierra Ramirez as Mariana Adams Foster, a software engineer and Callie’s adopted sister who recently graduated from MIT
- Zuri Adele as Malika Williams, a bartender and political activist who lives with Callie and Mariana in the Coterie
- Sherry Cola as Alice Kwan, the building manager of The Coterie apartment building
- Tommy Martinez as Gael Martinez, a bisexual graphic designer and artist who falls for Callie
- Roger Bart as Judge Curtis Wilson, a conservative judge for whom Callie worked as a clerk
- Emma Hunton as Davia Moss, a body positive influencer and teacher
- Josh Pence as Dennis Cooper, the oldest tenant in the Coterie who is an aspiring musician
- Beau Mirchoff as Jamie Hunter, a lawyer and Callie’s on-again-off-again boyfriend
- Bryan Craig as Joaquin
- Priscilla Quintana as Isabella Tavez, an aspiring actress and model
- TJ Linnard as Evan Speck, Mariana’s boss and the CEO of Speckulate
- Hailie Sahar as Jazmin Martinez, Gael’s sister
- Dhruv Uday Singh as Raj Patil, Mariana’s co-worker at Speckulate, and later boyfriend
- Dustin Ingram as Alex Wood, Mariana’s co-worker at Speckulate
- Max Cutler as Sam Higgins, Mariana’s co-worker at Speckulate
- Anastasia Leddick as Kelly, a resident at The Coterie and former member of Dennis’ improv group
- Sarunas J. Jackson as Isaac Hall, a former professional basketball player and Malika’s boyfriend
- Kara Wang as Sumi, Alice’s ex-girlfriend and now best friend
- Seri DeYoung as Claire Badgley, Marianna’s friend and business partner for Bulk Beauty and Raj’s new girlfriend
- Maisie Klompus as Rachel Rosenbloom, Marianna’s friend and business partner for Bulk Beauty
- Rachel Rosenbloom as Gina Spero, Marianna’s friend and business partner for Bulk Beauty
- J. Mallory McCree as Dom Williams, Malika’s brother
- Ken Kirby as Benjamin, another clerk for Judge Wilson
- River Butcher as Lindsay Brady, Sumi’s love interest
- Shannon Chan-Kent as Ruby, a lesbian who works for BTV as a scout
- Marcus Emanuel Mitchell as Dyonte, a fellow intern at the non-profit that Malika works at
- Constance Zimmer as Kathleen Gale, an intimidating defense attorney who becomes Callie’s boss and mentor while being investigated by the FBI for her connection with Albert Chen
- Jayson Blair as Tony Britton, a charismatic lawyer who works for Kathleen
- Craig Parker as Yuri Elwin, a high-profile artist
- Erik Stocklin as Matt, a fellow teacher and friend of Davia
- Catherine Haena Kim as Nicolette Baptiste, a kind yet fierce attorney that becomes Callie’s rival
- Stephen Oyoung as Ken Sung, Kathleen’s client
- Jennifer Jalene as Julia Sung, Ken’s wife
- Kevin David Lin as Tommy Sung, Ken and Julia’s son who is on trial for the murder of his best friend
- Odelya Halevi and Yasmine Aker as Angelica, a waitress at Duoro
- Booboo Stewart as Luca
On February 24, 2022, Yasmine Aker was cast to replace Halevi in a recasting.
Good Trouble Season 4 Trailer
Here’s a trailer for the second episode of Good Trouble Season 4. Be sure to check it out for a little sneak peek into your favorite show!