Will there be a second season of The Bears? Is the show going to be renewed or will it be canceled? Yes chefs, surely there will be another season of The Bears.
This article is all about the possible release dates, plot, and cast of the upcoming season. Where can you watch it? What is the story of the season? What happened at the end of season 1? And much more!
Keep on reading and we will answer all your questions.
The Bears is an American comedy series which is directed by Christopher Storer for Hulu Network. The executive producers of the series are Hiro Murai, Nate Matteson, Josh Senior, and Joanna Calo alongside Christopher Storer. The show is produced under the Disney Platform.
The Bear’s first season was released on June 23, 2022, with 8 episodes. The show gets critics acclaim and boundless love from fans. It has a rating of 8.6/10 and a 100% approval rating from Rotten Tomatoes. Not to miss it was the 2nd most watched in July across all the platforms.
It is also ready to be nominated for Emmy Awards. We expect that the coming season will also be extraordinary to get a straight ticket to Emmy.
Table of Contents
The Bears Season 2 Release Date
There is no official statement about the release date of the season. However, according to reports, it is expected that the show will release somewhere in 2023, most probably in June 2023. As showrunners Christopher Storer and Joanna Calo said,
“We are so grateful to FX, our insanely talented cast, our crew who worked hard, fast, and in the dead of winter, not to mention everyone who watched,” They also said, “And we can’t wait to bring you all back to The Bear in 2023”.
The show was renewed for a second season on July 14, 2022.
Besides, there is no trailer being released for the coming season. It is anticipated that this season will also have the same number of episodes as the last one. However, there is not any exact idea, there can be a little difference, more or less.
The Bears Season 2 Storyline
Season 1 focused on the return of Carmy from New York to Chicago. So he can handle his late brother Michael’s restaurant, i.e. The Beef, which is the sandwich shop in Chicagoland. The series follows how Cramy and the whole crew work together to make this small restaurant into a top-class hotel.
Season 1 ended when Cramy found a small note from his late brother in a spaghetti recipe. The message says “Let it rip”. Cramy when going to prepare the food for “family”- the food that is made for the employees of the restaurant. He discovers some real secrets behind those closed cans of crushed tomatoes. Michael has hidden a considerable amount of money in those cans.
Plus, in the finale of season 1, the restaurant’s name changes from “The Beef” to “The Bears”.
Season 2 will majorly focus on that, how Cramy used his late brother’s money to improve the restaurant. Cramy and the whole crew will work together to rebrand the hotel from changing menu cards to the interior decoration of the place and whatnot. Are you excited about the season?
The Bears Season 2 Cast
Where would be the fun in the show without Carmy, his family, and the crew? Well, Thanks to the production house, most of our favorite actors are coming back for season 2.
Let’s look at the main and supporting characters for the coming season. The main roles in the series are:
- Jeremy Allen White plays Carmen “Carmy” Berzatto, a New York-based award-winning chef. He comes back to Chicago to support his late brother Michael’s falling restaurant, i.e., The Beef.
- Ebon Moss-Bachrach plays Richard “Richie” Jerimovich, Michael’s best friend and the manager of his restaurant.
- Ayo Edebiri plays Sydney Adamu, a new but brilliant chef who has now joined The Beef and works under Cramy.
- Lionel Boyce plays Marcus, a bread maker at The Beef’s but now an expert pastry baker because of Carmy’s mentoring.
- Liza Colón-Zayas plays Tina, a stubborn line cook at The Beef.
- Abby Elliott plays Natalie “Sugar” Berzatto, younger sister of Carmy and Michael and a not-so-happy co-owner of The Beef.
The supporting roles in the cast will be played by:
- Edwin Lee Gibson plays Ebraheim.
- Matty Matheson plays Neil Fak.
- José Cervantes plays as Angel.
- Oliver Platt plays Jimmy Cicero.
- Corey Hendrix plays Gary.
- Richard Esteras plays Manny.
- Chris Witaske plays Pete.
There were some guest appearances in the last season, so we can expect some of those characters in this season too.
- Jon Bernthal as Michael “Mikey” Berzatto, the late brother of Carmy and Sugar, who commits suicide by gunshot four months before the events occur.
- Joel McHale was Carmy’s executive chef in New York City, who was kind of dominant and abusive.
- Amy Morton as Nancy Chore, a conscientious health inspector
This will be the cast for the coming season. However, there could be some changes in the characters or roles if producers decided to rethink casting. We just have to wait for the official statement to get confirmation about the cast.
Where can you watch The Bears Season 2?
Once the season is ready, it will be exclusively released on Hulu TV like the last one. All the episodes from the previous season are also available on the platform. You can binge-watch them until the next season arrives.
The Bears is an FX-originated series, so it will only be available on Hulu TV. You can’t even watch it on your TV with a normal cable. Besides, it is also not available on Netflix. We hope we see it soon on the current platform.
If you want to watch the show on your TV, then you can watch it through Hulu App on an Amazon Fire TV Stick, 4K, Roku Stick, Apple TV, and other streaming devices.
If we receive any further news regarding the show, we will make sure to add it to the site. So stick by our side to get the latest about this season and all the upcoming seasons.