The Devil Is a Part-Timer season 3 is being discussed. It is a Satoshi Wagahara-authored Japanese light novel series.
In the plot, Satan tries to take over Ente Isla but is stopped by the Hero Emilia and is forced to flee via a gate that takes him to present-day Tokyo, Japan. Satan takes on the name Sadao Maou and works part-time at a fast food joint named MgRonald’s, a parody of McDonald’s, in order to live and find a means to get back to Ente Isla. Dengeki Daioh and Dengeki Maoh are two manga adaptations that ASCII Media Works has released.
So, what is up with The Devil Is a Part-Timer season 3? Read on to find out.
Table of Contents
The Devil Is a Part-Timer Season 3 Release Date
The Devil Is a Part-Timer, a White Fox and Naoto Hosoda-created 13-episode anime series, broadcast from April 4 to June 27, 2013. The character designs for 029 were adapted for the anime by Atsushi Ikariya, with Masahiro Yokotani serving as the screenplay supervisor. The summer of 2014 saw the series’ release on home media and streaming by Funimation.
It was then broadcast on the FunimationNOW service, but after Sony Pictures Television and Aniplex acquired Crunchyroll’s assets from WarnerMedia in 2021, the program was transferred to the comparable Crunchyroll streaming service. Minami Kuribayashi’s “Zero!!” serves as the opening theme. Gekka, Star Chart, and Tsumabiku Hitori are the three closing theme songs, all performed by Nano Ripe. In Southeast Asia, distribution rights are held by Muse Communication.
The main cast will return for a second season, which will be revealed during the Kadokawa Light Novel Expo 2020 event on March 6, 2021. With Daisuke Tsukushi directing, Ydai Iino creating the character designs, Yoshihiro Takeda serving as chief animation director, and the rest of the personnel from the first season, the second season is animated by 3Hz. Tokyo MX broadcast the second season’s debut on July 14, 2022.
With by Minami Kuribayashi serves as the title theme, while “Mizukagami no Sekai” by Marina Horiuchi serves as the closing theme. The second season was distributed in Southeast Asia by Muse Communication.
However, publishing the third season has piqued the audience’s attention. Unfortunately, no details on The Devil Is a Part-Timer season 3’s production or premiere date has been made public. The authors haven’t released a comment yet. Let’s hope the television series get a final season.
The Devil Is a Part-Timer Season 3 Cast
- Sadao Maou (真奥 貞夫, Maō Sadao) / Satan Jacob (サタン・ジャコブ, Satan Jakobu) voiced by Shinobu Matsumoto, Ryōta Ōsaka; Josh Grelle- Satan Jacob is the Ente Isla Demon Lord. He was brought to present-day Japan alongside Ashiya and transformed into a human form as a result of the deeds of the Hero Emilia Justina and her allies. He takes on the Japanese name Sadao Maou, which is close to his real name, in order to survive in Japan. He also works part-time at a McDonald’s outlet until getting promoted to Assistant Shift Manager, a full-time post. When the humans in their immediate vicinity are overcome with despair, he and other demons can revert to their former forms. Due to his role as the Demon King, the characters are frequently bewildered when he transforms into his devil form and utilizes his abilities for good things like rebuilding the city.
- Emi Yusa (遊佐 恵美, Yusa Emi) / Emilia Justina (エミリア・ユスティーナ, Emiria Yusutīna) voiced by Yū Asakawa, Yōko Hikasa; Felecia Angelle- Emilia is the heroine with magenta hair that reaches her thighs who defeated Satan. Emilia Justina pursues Satan to present-day Japan after causing him to flee from Ente Isla in order to assure his destruction. Like Maou, she is forced to adopt the Japanese identity Emi Yusa and find work as a contact center representative after losing most of her magical abilities upon her arrival. Her mother was an angel, and her father was a human. Lucifer, one of Maou’s generals, however, led an army of demons to assault her town when she was a young girl, killing her father. It is revealed that she intends to murder Maou for this reason. Later, it was discovered that her father was still living.
- Shirō Ashiya (芦屋 四郎, Ashiya Shirō) / Alciel (アルシエル, Arushieru) voiced by Takehito Koyasu, Yūki Ono; Anthony Bowling- One of Satan’s Generals, Ashiya, was also brought to contemporary Japan. Alciel, who is fiercely devoted to Satan, looks after household responsibilities while looking into ways to reclaim their magical abilities. Alciel takes on the appearance of Shir Ashiya on Earth and serves as Sadao’s housekeeper. He experiences emotional breakdowns whenever he does poorly in his tasks because he is so disappointed in himself for not doing a better job of aiding his master. He also practices extreme thrift when it comes to his spending, once consuming a lot of leftover udon that was going to go bad (which resulted in a severely upset stomach).
- Chiho Sasaki (佐々木 千穂, Sasaki Chiho) voiced by Nao Tōyama (Japanese); Tia Ballard- High school student Chiho works at MgRonald and is a buddy of Sadao’s. She feels a connection to Sadao. Chiho is a typical adolescent girl of petite stature with a highly curvy shape, which is something that many people have noticed and that other girls, particularly Emi, envy. She was unintentionally targeted by a communication spell meant for Emi since the spell was designed to target those who were continuously thinking about Sadao. As a result, she can hear and comprehend Ente Isla’s language. Later on, she discovers how to cast the magic spell Idea Link so she may warn the others if she ever finds herself in danger.
- Hanzō Urushihara (漆原 半蔵, Urushihara Hanzō) / Lucifer (ルシフェル, Rushiferu) voiced by Hiro Shimono; Aaron Dismuke- A fallen angel and one of Satan’s generals, Lucifer. Olba promised to send Lucifer back to heaven if Lucifer helped him defeat Satan after he was brought to the world of humans. Lucifer, however, takes up residence in Sadao and Shir’s apartment when Satan vanquishes them. He enjoys playing video games and is tech-savvy. He must stay in isolation to evade the authorities after conducting a string of robberies with Olba before being overpowered by Sadao. Even when visitors are present, he is frequently referred to as a hikikomori or NEET, which annoys him.
- Suzuno Kamazuki (鎌月 鈴乃, Kamazuki Suzuno) / Crestia Bell (クレスティア・ベル, Kuresutia Beru) voiced by Kanae Itō; Alex Moore- The next-door neighbor of Sadao. She always has a kimono on. Suzuno is the chief inquisitor of the Ente Isla Church, who, like Emi, came to assassinate Sadao. Unlike Emi, she seems to struggle with modern Japanese living and is frequently shown struggling, particularly with the country’s technology. She has managed Japan, but only the traditional Japanese way. She initially teamed up with Sariel to kill both Sadao and Emi after Sariel reminded her of her obligations as grand inquisitor, but after realizing that she valued her friendship with Emi and Chiho and seeing Sadao care for Chiho, she ultimately turned against Sariel by assisting Chiho in fleeing the area while Satan and Sariel engaged in combat.
- Rika Suzuki (鈴木 梨香, Suzuki Rika) voiced by Asuka Nishi; Alexis Tipton
- Mayumi Kisaki (木崎 真弓, Kisaki Mayumi) voiced by Yumi Uchiyama; Caitlin Glass
- Emeralda Etuva (エメラダ・エトゥーヴァ, Emerada Etūva) voiced by Azumi Asakura; Monica Rial
- Albertio Ende (アルバート・エンデ, Arubāto Ende, Albert) voiced by Hiroki Yasumoto; Christopher R. Sabat
- Olba Meyer (オルバ・メイヤー, Oruba Meiyā) voiced by Katsuhisa Hōki; Mark Stoddard
- Mitsuki Sarue (猿江 三月, Sarue Mitsuki) / Sariel (サリエル, Sarieru) voiced by Yūichi Iguchi; Scott Freeman
- Miki Shiba (志波 美輝, Shiba Miki) voiced by Kimiko Saitō; Cynthia Cranz
- Amane Ooguro (志大黑 天祢, Ōguro Amane) voiced by Yuko Kaida
- Yuki Mizushima (水島 由姫, Mizushima Yuki) voiced by Mamiko Noto; Rachel Robinson
- Acieth Alla (アシエス・アーラ, Ashiesu Āra)
- Alas Ramus (アラス・ラムス, Arasu Ramusu) is voiced by Hina Kino- Satan and Emilia’s Daughter.
- Erone (イルオーン, Iruōn)-the embodiment of the Entre Isla Gevurah Sephiroth. To find the Demon King and persuade him to return to Ente Isla and continue his conquest, Erone and the demon Farfarello originally traveled to Japan. After eventually terminating his alliance with the demons and realizing Alas Ramus during his battle with Emi, Erone departs for Earth in search of his “sister.” The parents of Emi, Lailah and Nord Justina, finally take him in as a ward.
- Lailah (ライラ, Raira) voiced by Kikuko Inoue
- Gabriel (ガブリエル, Gaburieru) voiced by Takehito Koyasu
- Camio (カミーオ, Kamīo) voiced by Kenichi Ogata
The Devil Is a Part-Timer Season 3 Plot
Alciel, Lucifer, Malacoda, and Adramelech are the four demon generals who the Demon Lord Satan enlists to aid him in his attempt to acquire the four continents of Ente Isla and rule it as his own realm. After being confronted by the protagonist Emilia and her friends and killing Malacoda and Adramelech, Satan and Alciel leave the Ente Isla universe through a gate that leads to the present-day city of Tokyo, Japan. Alciel and Satan, however, take on human-like appearances because there is no magic in the modern world. Alciel works as Satan’s houseman as he works a part-time job at McDonald’s in order to make ends meet.
One day, Satan, now known as Sadao Ma, encounters Emi Yusa, a girl who turns out to be Emilia. The plot then develops and reveals each character’s moral principles and personality. More Ente Isla personalities appear, and they too deal with the problems of the new planet, frequently in a humorous way.
Where To Watch The Devil Is a Part-Timer Season 3?
That’s all we know about The Devil is a Part-Timer Season 3 so far. stay tuned to this space for more.