Is Paradise PD season 4 anywhere near release?
Paradises PD is an animated comedy about a group of incompetent cops who work in a crime-ridden metropolis in the fictional state of Paradise. When Chief Randall Crawford’s son joins the ranks of this amateurish police force, they set out to eliminate crime in their own distinctive and humorous way.
It’s because the first three seasons of the show Paradise PD were a huge success for the viewers. As a result, we anticipate that the fourth season of Paradise PD will be well received by the fans.
Here’s all we know about Paradise PD season 4!
Table of Contents
About Paradise PD Season 4
Paradise PD depicts a small-town police force where crime is rampant and the officers are woefully inept.
Chief Randall Crawford, the aggressive Gina Jabowski, the morbidly obese Dusty Marlow, the immoral elderly man Stanley Hopson, the spineless Gerald “Fitz” Fitzgerald, the addicted drug dog Bullet, and Crawford’s son Kevin make up the force. Crawford’s ex-wife Karen, the hicks Robby and Delbert, Hobo Cop, Dr. Funtlicher, Preacher Paul, Terry Two-Toes, and his mother are all residents of the town.
Gina’s yearning for Dusty, Kevin’s need to please his father, Fitz’s other life as a drug boss simply known as the Kingpin, and the Crawfords’ desire to reunite are among the show’s ongoing storylines.
After Season 3, Paradise is in shambles. Dobby the Giant has consumed roughly half of the Paradise PD personnel, ruining the community. After the finale episode, there will be several unsolved concerns. How will Paradise ever be able to restore itself? How did Hopson, Fitz, and Bullet find themselves in this disarray? Is this Gina’s final outing?
We may need to dig deeper to find answers to these issues.
It is possible to use the Chief’s portal gun from Season 3 as a plot device in Season 4. He’d be able to travel back in history and handle Dobby appropriately, so sparing (and saving) his team.
A possibility is that Gina will return to take on Giant Dobby on her own.
The finishing touch is Kevin’s expectant sibling, who may or may not be birthed this season. If it happens, Paradise PD will have a huge amount of work on its hands. Season 4 focuses on Gina and Kevin’s relationship while also delving into the narratives of the primary characters.
Paradise PD Season 4 Release Date
The first trailer for the series was published on July 25, 2018, along with the announcement that it will premiere on August 31, 2018.
Like the prior seasons, it will be available on the OTT platform Netflix. The first season of the show Paradise PD premiered on the OTT platform Netflix on August 31, 2018.
We anticipate that Netflix may shortly relaunch a Paradise PD season 4.
Paradise PD Season 4 Characters
While not much is said, we’re sure to see the following characters in Paradise PD season 4.
- Sarah Chalke as Gina Jabowski, a psychotic and violent police officer who is the most feared enforcer in the town of Paradise. As a fat fetishist, she is obsessed with and often sexually harasses her obese coworker Dusty Marlow, much to his mild disdain.
- David Herman as Kevin Crawford, a newly hired police officer and the son of Chief Randall Crawford and Mayor Karen Crawford. Initially as dim witted and incompetent as the others, as the series progresses, it is shown he is actually a capable and competent officer, though he could be better if he had the proper equipment and funding for his work.
- Tom Kenny as Chief Randall Crawford, the police chief of Paradise PD and Kevin’s father. Once a fine and proud cop, following an incident where his son shot off both of his testicles, he became incredibly bitter, which eventually led to his divorce with his wife.
- Kyle Kinane as Bullet, a anthropomorphic police dog who is addicted to the confiscated drugs that he is tasked with guarding. He is the PD counterpart of Brickleberry main cast member Malloy.
- Cedric Yarbrough as Gerald “Fitz” Fitzgerald, a police officer whose PTSD sometimes hinders his police work. He has been shown to cope through therapeutic piccolo playing. He often struggles to have his troubles understood by the other officers, leading to discourse within the team, especially in the second season.
- Dana Snyder as Dusty Marlow (as seen in seasons 2–3), an obese police officer who is constantly sexually harassed by Gina. He is very childlike and owns several cats.
- Snyder also voices Stanley Hopson (seasons 2–3; recurring season 1), an elderly bisexual police officer who often gets out-of-the-ordinary assignments from Chief Crawford. Even at his advanced age, Hopson is a sexually active deviant, who often recounts his sexual endeavors with other men.
Paradise PD Reception
The show has received mixed reactions.
The first season has a 40% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes, with an overall score of 5.03/10 based on 5 reviews.
The Daily Dot’s Audra Schroeder scored the show two and a half stars out of five stars in a negative review, characterizing it as “blunt-force humor without any emotional attachment.”
In a comparable poor review, Decider’s Joel Keller advised audiences to avoid the show, adding, “If it were just a little bit funnier, we’d recommend it. But it’s just not worth sitting through the many unfunny, dirty gags to get to the good stuff.”
In a more positive review, Konbini’s Florian Ques lauded the series, writing, “The most thrilling aspect of Paradise PD is its natural ability to slip in some real burns aimed at pop culture figures…The humor used to criticize them is very well-executed.”
Fans have always known to keep coming back.
As of now, this is all the information available. Stay tuned to this space for details about all of your favorite shows and movies!