Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song is a widely loved anime, a manga adaptation by Morito Yamataka with its story revolving around the first-ever autonomous AI, DIVA( initially Vivy), living as a songstress, with a mission to make people happy with her songs, who is confronted by Matsumoto, a cube AI who came from 100 years into the future and assumed the name of his creator.
Matsumoto tasks Vivy throughout the show in the lue of preventing the ultimate war between the humans and the AIs. Although even after all the efforts made by Matsumoto and Vivy aka Diva to avoid the war it still happens like some kind of inevitable destiny. Towards the end of the first season, the creators show how Vivy is sent back to the past to warn the Matsumoto of that time about the upcoming inevitable war and try something different to alter the timeline and stop the war. The season 1 finale of the anime left all of us hanging and more curious about how Matsumoto and Vivy save the world.
Table of Contents
Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song Season 2 Release Date
The first episode of Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s song was aired on April 3, 2021, and the show continued till June 19, 2021. While there is no news of the release of the second season of the rapid popularity-gaining show, let’s be honest we all are hoping for it. Currently, the anime has an impressive rating of 8.1 out of 10 on IMDb and is applauded for its excellent plot and keen creation. Well, you all will be updated about the release as soon as it’s out right here until then we have our fingers crossed.
Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song Voice Artists and Characters
The main characters include
- Vivy who is voiced by Atsume Tanezaki (Japanese) and Cristina Vee (English), The first autonomous AI with the mission to make people happy through her singing, also known as Diva after she loses her memories as Vivy
- Matsumoto who is voiced by Jun Fukuyama (Japanese) and Max Mittelman (English), An AI from 100 years into the future who meets Vivy and asks her to accompany him save the world
Other AI characters include
- Estella who is Voiced by Yoko Hikasa (Japanese)and Erika Harlacher (English)
- Elizabeth who is Voiced by Yumi Uchiyama (Japanese) and Allegra Clark (English)
- Grace who is Voiced by Satomi Akesaka (Japanese) and Laura Post (English), the wife of Tatsuya Saeki making the first ever AI-human couple
- Ophelia who is Voiced by Rina Hidaka (Japanese) and Xanthe Huynh (English), a songstress AI taken over by Antonio
- Navi who is Voiced by Asuna Tamari (Japanese) and Marin Miller (English), she’s Diva’s advisor
- Archive who is Voiced by Sayaka Ohara (Japanese) and Wendee Lee (English), an aggregate database which Vivy visits when she passes out while performing
- Leclerc who is Voiced by Aya Yamane (Japanese) and Jackie Lastra (English), an AI who helps to manage the hotel and works for Elizabeth disguised as Estella
- M who is Voiced by Jun Fukushima (Japanese) and Brian Beacock( English), a general-purpose bot on the Metal Float island.
- Antonio who is Voiced by Rikiya Koyama (Japanese) and Daman Mills (English), the one who took over Ophelia, making her commit suicide
The human characters include
- Osamu Matsumoto who is Voiced by: Takehito Koyasu/ Mikako Komatsu (Childhood) (Japanese) and John Eric Bentle(English),creator of the first AI
- Momoka Kirishim who is Voiced by Miyu Tomita (Japanese) and Lizzie Freeman (English), who recognises Vivy as Diva
- Yoichi Aikawa who is Voiced by Masayuki Kato (Japanese) and Greg Chun (English), a politician which tried to gain the favour of the populous votes by attempting to implement the AI naming Law which grants AI some level of human rights and is later rescued by Vivy when he was being attackedby Toak
- Yugo Kakitani who is Voiced by Tarusuke Shingaki (Japanese) and Kaiji Tang (English), a member of Toak also rescued by Vivy while the factory was being destroyed
- Kuwana who is Voiced by Tetsu Inada, the leader of Kakitani’s squad in Toak during the raid to assassinate Aikawa.
- Yuzuka Kirishima who is Voiced by Konomi Kohara (Japanese) and Lisa Reimold (English), Momoka’s sister that met Diva on the Sunrise space hotel.
- Tatsuya Saeki who is Voiced by Kensho Ono/ Mutsumi Tamora (Childhood) (Japanese) and Billy Kametz (English), a former Toak member, the first human to be married to an AI, Grace.
- Yui Kakitani who is Voiced by Ayaka Asai (Japanese)and Cherami Leigh (English), the granddaughter of Yugo Kakitani who relies on a wheelchair for mobility.
Where to watch Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song Season 2?
The first season of Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s song is available to watch on Crunchyroll.
We are hoping the 2nd season of the series would be available on the same platform.
Stay tuned for more updates on Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song season 2.